Friday, September 18, 2009

PROJECT BRAKE-FREE

Project BREAK-FREE

Why? Because until a person loses the limiting mind of ego, they cannot experience life beyond what their negative egos will allow them to experience.

God blessed me with finding the knowledge, helped me seek and find the wisdom to MIND CHANGE so that I may be TEN FEET TALL AND BULLET PROFF.

So that I may Stand Up, Do a SELF EVALUATION; Change My Mind Set And DARE TO FIGHT BACK Against The Unfair Practices of The Financial System and Gain FAIR ECONOMIC JUSTICE.

This is NOT Just about a Foreclosure Fight.

This is About a MIND SHIFT.

How do you like waking up knowing BIG BANK owns your present and future?

I want to set folks up for a CHANGE
I want to help folks RENEW their own vows into self

WHY? Because the lesson is not what to do to fight your Foreclosure, but rather how to THINK while you do.

Now step back from what I just said and see if you can locate the profound truth

And isn’t also true that those who fail always fail and always quit and leave and don’t they pack up their failed minds and take their failure with them where ever they go? Yes that’s quite true.

Therefore, the secret lies not in what to do, but more in how to think while you are doing it.

92% Will SHRED or THROW AWAY This NOTICE, Along with Their Equity, Asset and Lifestyle

8% Will take ACTION, Grab The Bull By The Horns, Do their Research, Come To Terms With Reality And What is REALLY Going On

God has a plan for everyone! This is mine. To help the 8% CHANGE Their Lives

To get my newsletter for continuous support and updates email me @ nikonj27@gmail.com with your full name and address.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment